WELLINGTON (AFP) - New Zealand Cricket conceded upcoming excursions to Europe and the West Indies had been not going to continue Friday, with doubts also striking over a deliberate go to to Bangladesh.

NZC chief government David White said the journeys to ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands and the Caribbean scheduled for June-July were "most unlikely", while there had been "obvious query marks" about touring Bangladesh in August.

"virtually, this example is extremely disappointing for every body involved in game but, given the larger photo, and the terrible toll COVID-19 is taking international, we want to appearance after now not handiest our very own humans however the extra network appropriate," White said.

He showed this month s tour to Sri Lanka via the White Ferns women s group had been cancelled.

All cricket has been stopped as New Zealand undergoes a 4-week COVID-19 lockdown and White stated NZC changed into analyzing viable playing situations for next season.

"Our contemporary cognizance may be very a great deal on making sure the destiny sustainability of cricket in New Zealand," White said.